|Mission, Vision and Values|
As the Provincial Sport Governing Body (PSGB), Golf Saskatchewan will provide leadership in driving participation, engagement, capacity, and excellence in our sport.
To ensure golf maintains its status as the most popular sport in Saskatchewan and Canada.
Values provide us guidance in everything we do and exemplify the high level of professionalism represented by all members of our organization. We are committed to the following values:
Integrity and Respect
- We act with integrity.
- We are a respectful in all aspects of our operations.
Trust and Accountability
- We believe more can be accomplished by working collaboratively and cooperatively.
- We see that everyone shares the responsibility for the success of our sport.
Commitment and Support
- We listen to our members and partners with an open mind.
- We have the commitment of the association to grow the game.
- We support the needs and requirements of our membership.
Relevant and Responsive
- We are relevant to the needs of our members.
- We are responsive to the needs of our members.
Responsible and Accountable
- We operate based on responsible administrative practices with sound fiscal policy to meet the needs of our members and member facilities.
Leadership by Example
- We facilitate a network of relationships to enhance the game and enhance the games appeal to the masses.
- We are dedicated to being progressive in promoting our sport as having economic, ecological, and health related impacts for our province.
- We have fun and are an energetic organization.