|DATE||EVENT||COURSE / LOCATION||REGISTRATION|
|May 30||Moonlake Team Classic
||Moonlake G&CC Saskatoon, SK||Contact: Bobbi Brandon 306-382-5500|
|June 6-7||P.A. Ladies Northern Ladies||Cooke Municipal GC
Prince Albert, SK
|Contact club house: 306-763-2502|
|June 13-14||Saskatoon Ladies Open||Dakota Dunes GL
|Contact: Ann Kirkland
|July 3-5||102nd SK Amateur Women’s||The Willows GC
|July 20-21||100th Regina Ladies Open||R1, Wascana CC
R2, Royal Regina GC
|Contact: Aggie Potapinski
|July 28-30||56th SK Senior Women’s
||Cooke Municipal GC Prince Albert, SK||www.golfsaskatchewan.org 306-975-0834|
|Aug 1-2||Woodlawn FrameTech Ladies Classic||TS&M Woodlawn GC
|Contact: Amanda Minchin
Tel: 306-634-2017 Email: email@example.com
|TBA||Pharmasave Ladies Open||Weyburn GC Weyburn,SK|
|Aug 15-16||Moose Mountain Women’s Classic||Golf Kenosee
Kenosee Lake, SK
|Contact Pro Shop: 306-577-4422|
|Aug 24-28||Ladies Lobstick
||Waskesiu GC Waskesiu Lake, SK||Contact Pro Shop: 306-663-5300
- The Womens Order of Merit is maintained and updated by Golf Saskatchewan throughout the season following receipt of the results of each tour event.
- How are the points structured?
- Golfers may participate in as many or few events as they choose, and must make their own arrangements to enter the tournaments.
- Golfers top four (4) point totals from participating in events will be counted in the overall total + point totals earned from playing in the Provincial Amateur Women’s Championship and may include the Senior Women’s Championship.
- Point Structure – (no change from 2019)
- Participants must be a resident of Saskatchewan (exception Lloydminster GCC) and have a valid Golf Canada membership.
- The Women’s Order of Merit Tour Winner will be announced following the 2020 season.