|DATE||EVENT||COURSE / LOCATION||REGISTRATION|
|May 25||Moonlake Ladies Classic
|Moonlake G&CC Saskatoon, SK||Contact: Bobbi Brandon 306-382-5500 Entry Form|
|June 1-2||P.A. Ladies Northern Ladies Results||Cooke Municipal GC
Prince Albert, SK
|Contact club house: 306-763-2502|
|June 8-9||Saskatoon Ladies Open Results||Dakota Dunes GL
|Contact: Ann Kirkland
|July 3-5||101st SK Amateur Women’s Results||Moonlake G&CC
|July 15-16||Regina Ladies Open Results||R1, Joanne Goulet GC
R2, Royal Regina GC
|Contact: Aggie Potapinski
|July 27||Pharmasave Ladies Open
|Contact: Penny Tochor
|Aug 3-4||Woodlawn FrameTech Ladies Classic Results||TS&M Woodlawn GC
|Contact: Amanda Minchin
Tel: 306-634-2017 Email: email@example.com
|Aug 6-8||56th SK Senior Women’s
|Royal Regina GC Regina, SK||Online Registration|
|Aug 17-18||Moose Mountain Women’s Classic||Golf Kenosee
Kenosee Lake, SK
|Contact Pro Shop: 306-577-4422|
|Aug 19-23||Ladies Lobstick
||Waskesiu GC Waskesiu Lake, SK||Contact Pro Shop: 306-663-5300
- The Womens Order of Merit is maintained and updated by Golf Saskatchewan throughout the season following receipt of the results of each tour event.
- How are the points structured?
- Golfers may participate in as many or few events as they choose, and must make their own arrangements to enter the tournaments.
- Golfers top four (4) point totals from participating in events will be counted in the overall total + point totals earned from playing in the Provincial Amateur Women’s Championship and may include the Senior Women’s Championship.
- 2019 Point Structure – (no change from 2018)
- Participants must be a resident of Saskatchewan (exception Lloydminster GCC) and have a valid Golf Canada membership.
- The Women’s Order of Merit Tour Winner will be announced following the 2018 season.