|DATE||EVENT||COURSE / LOCATION||REGISTRATION|
|May 30||Moon Lake Team Classic
||Moon Lake G&CC Saskatoon||Contact: Bobbi Brandon 306-382-5500
|June 6-7||P.A. Ladies Northern Ladies||Cooke Municipal GC
|Contact clubhouse: 306-763-2502
|June 13-14||Saskatoon Ladies Open||Dakota Dunes GL
|July 9-11||102nd Sask. Amateur Women’s||The Willows GC
|July 20-21||100th Regina Ladies Open||R1, Wascana CC
R2, Royal Regina GC
|July 28-30||56th Sask. Senior Women’s
||Deer Park Golf Course, Yorkton||Results|
|Aug. 1-2||Woodlawn FrameTech Ladies Classic||TS&M Woodlawn GC
|TBA||Pharmasave Ladies Open||Weyburn GC
|Aug. 15-16||Moose Mountain Women’s Classic||Golf Kenosee
|Contact Proshop: 306-577-4422|
|Aug. 24-28||Ladies Lobstick
||Waskesiu GC Waskesiu Lake||Contact Proshop: 306-663-5300
- The Women’s Order of Merit is maintained and updated by Golf Saskatchewan throughout the season following receipt of the results of each tour event.
- How are the points structured?
- Golfers may participate in as many or few events as they choose, and must make their own arrangements to enter the tournaments.
- Golfers top four point totals from participating in events will be counted in the overall total + point totals earned from playing in the Provincial Amateur Women’s Championship and may include the Senior Women’s Championship.
- Point Structure – (no change from 2019)
- Participants must be a resident of Saskatchewan (exception Lloydminster Golf and Country Club) and have a valid Golf Canada membership.
- The Women’s Order of Merit Tour Winner will be announced following the 2020 season.